|Teardrop trailer camping|
|CLC's take on the teardrop|
- Simple enough to build myself with the tools I currently own (and maybe one or two more ;-)
- Big enough for a queen-size mattress. That means a 5'x8' bed trailer, rather than the more common 4'x8' version.
- Doors on each side, rather than a door on one side and a window on the other.
- A waterproof, overhead ventilation fan
- The rear shaped so as to make the galley counter reachable without banging shins constantly!
If you've built a teadrop, please drop me a line or leave a comment below. I'd love to hear about your experiences and see some photos too!
Next Up: What's Next?